Take a 3-hour tour of Bologna for a combination of flavorful ingredients, local produce, old-world knowledge and a centuries-old passion for food in the country's culinary capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet between the 2 towers in front of the San Petronio statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please specify any dietary restrictions during booking
- children under the age of 2 years are welcome to join the tour without a ticket, but their presence must be notified upon booking of the tour at email@example.com
- You are strongly advised against bringing strollers/pushchairs on the tour
- Most of the shops and restaurants included in the tour are small local businesses; they will be at their full capacity by the time you reach them and will not be able to accommodate strollers/pushchairs. If you have any doubt or concern regarding this matter, please contact the tour operator promptly. They will be happy to find a solution that will allow you to fully enjoy our tour
- Pork meat is at the core of Bologna’s traditional food. Please let the tour operator know if you have any dietary needs
- The legal drinking age in Italy is 18 years-old