Join this guided tour of Bologna’s old center, one of the best preserved in Europe. You'll walk through fascinating squares and welcoming typical arcades, and have the chance to visit historical churches and stunning ancient palazzi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Piazza Maggiore, next to the main entrance (the biggest door) of the Basilica di San Petronio (the huge church in the square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund