On this tour, spend a full day basking in Colombian wonders. First visit Villa de Leyva, a charming town famous for its cobblestone square Plaza Mayor. Next, wander below ground into the Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Bogota hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- This activity operates in most weather conditions
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes
- At the time of booking, please provide your hotel details as well as the name and date of birth of each customer