Take a private and comfortable day trip to explore the Zipaquirá village and its popular Salt Cathedral. Voted Colombia's number 1 attraction, this Roman Catholic church is the only underground temple in the world and was built in the tunnels of a mine.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible at any accommodation in Bogotá.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The passport numbers of all participants are required for insurance purposes