Discover the wonders of Bogotá’s Paloquemao Market on this private, guided tour. Mingle with the locals, wander between the colorful stalls, learn about regional produce, and taste a selection of exotic fruits and juices, as well as traditional snacks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)