Take a guided walking tour though Bogotá, as you visit 5 different breakfast establishments. As you dine your way around the town, you will learn of the historical significance of breakfast to Colombians, as well as the history of each dish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• The tour will meet at The Cranky Croc Hostel Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia • Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will eat like a king on this tour, so be sure to pack an appetite