Visit Bogota's famous spots in one day on a tour to Guatavita Lagoon and the Salt Cathedral. See the inspiration for the legend of El Dorado and be in awe of the first wonder of Colombia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation within Bogotá. You will receive an e-mail with an approximate pick up time. Please be on time as there is a maximum wait time of 10 minutes.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transfers may take a little longer than usual due to highway maintenance works