Discover restaurants that you can only find in the capital of Colombia. Explore the city on a 3-hour walking tour and taste traditional and regional delicacies. Connect to Colombian culture by discovering Bogota's culinary traditions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Inside the cranky croc hostel, Cl. 12d #362, Bogotá, ColombiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Bring a bottle of water and an umbrella if necessary
- This tour will take place rain or shine