Get off the tourist track and go on a walking tour of Bogotá's El Paraíso favela. See the district's colorful houses from above as you ride up the cable car ride and learn the stories behind area's inspiring street art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off available from any neighborhoods other than La Candelaria
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Note that this tour visits one Bogotá's most dangerous districts. Avoid bringing valuables with you and do not display personal belongings while on the tour. Be aware of your surroundings and watch out for pickpocketing
- The walk is not very demanding, but El Paraíso's altitude is 10,100 feet (1,600 feet higher than Bogotá), so it is recommended that you drink plenty of water