Bodø: Saltstraumen RIB Safari
- Experience Saltstraumen at its strongest
- Spot sea eagles and other Arctic wildlife
- Admire the Caledonian Mountains up close
Admire the unique geology and learn how the dramatic landscape of the Caledonian Mountains was formed.
Learn about the history of Bodø and discover the Arctic way of life.
Visit the tidal current, Saltstraumen, and its little brother, Sundstraumen, both filled with birds, fish and vortexes.
- Flotation suit
- ª Life jacket
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time. Look for the small house with a wooden, wave-shaped roof at the Hurtigruten quay, next to the Moskenes ferry ramp and where the RIB boats are docked.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Warm clothing
• In case of strong winds, your safari might be canceled for your safety