Rising behind the Pitti Palace are the beautiful Boboli Gardens. They were originally designed for the Medici and are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden. Explore this open-air museum with ease, with a timed entrance ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the Palazzo Pitti and stop at window number 3 inside the ticket office to exchange your voucher for the entrance ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Hard Rock Cafè discounts are only valid in Florence and cannot be combined with other promos
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time
- You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- Accompanying persons must still purchase an admission ticket
- Dogs are not permitted