Rising behind the Pitti Palace are the beautiful Boboli Gardens. They were originally designed for the Medici and are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden. Explore this open-air museum with ease, with a timed entrance ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the ticket office on Piazza Pitti, straight to window number 3 for reservation priority, and exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for the official ticket. Sometimes there is a queue on the right to purchase the ticket. You can skip it on its left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time
- You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- On International Women's Day, March 8, 2022, admission is free for all women
- Accompanying persons must still purchase an admission ticket
- Dogs are not permitted