Discover some of the highlights of Boa Vista Island on this 2-hour quad adventure. Visit the old wreck of the Cabo Santa Maria, ride through volcanic landscapes, and enjoy some time at one of the island's beautiful white sand beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup will depend upon your accommodation. The pickup timings are Iberostar at 2:15 PM, Touareg at 2:30 PM, New Horizon at 2:30 PM, Sal-Rei at 2:30 PM, Marine Club at 2:40 PM, Riu Palace at 2.30 PM, and Riu Karamboa at 2:45 PM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with limited mobility or back problems.
- The insurance of the vehicle covers damages to 3rd parties. The customer remains responsible for damage to yourself or your vehicle;
- Please bring Driver's license; Long pants, Closed-toe shoes
- Activity subject to a minimum number of participants
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. For the Double Quad option, the second passenger seated backwards must be from the age of 7 years.
- Transfer times: Hotel Tuareg 2:30 PM Hotel Iberostar 2:15 PM; Hotel Decameron 2:30 PM; Palace 2:30 PM; Karamboa 2:45 PM; Marine club 2:40 PM; Villa 2:30 PM; New Horizon 2:30 PM