Enter a timeless world of warmth, wellbeing, and wonder in the heart of a volcanic frontier. Experience the rejuvenating powers of the Blue Lagoon's legendary waters and explore the breathtaking beauty of the moss-covered landscape.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Blue Lagoon, at Svartsengi, near the town of Grindavik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- A maximum of 2 Children (aged 3-13 years) per adult can enter, free of charge. More children per adult are not permitted for safety reasons
- It is mandatory for children aged 2 to 8 to wear inflatable armbands (also known as ‘floaties’, ‘water wings’) in the lagoon. These are provided free of charge
- A maximum of 2 children (aged 3-13 years) per adult can enter free of charge. More children per adult are not permitted for safety reasons
- Please also be aware that each guardian is only allowed to supervise 2 children under the age of 13. For safety, and out of respect for other guests, please keep an eye on your children at all times