Spend the morning biking to 3 wineries with your guide, and the afternoon enjoying your own wine adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off available from Blenheim or Renwick hotels. Pickup occurs between 9:30 AM to 9:45 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- New Zealand's legal drink age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring your passport as ID if you are under 25 years old
- Bikes for children and baby seats are available
- Pick-up can be arranged from Picton for an additional cost of NZD $50.00 per person. Alternatively, visit the Blenheim or Picton information sites for information on a bus that runs between Picton and Blenheim.
- You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level
- Don't worry about the weather. Marlborough has some of the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand. If it does rain, you'll enjoy a driving wine tour instead for the morning component
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Wear comfortable clothes, footwear suitable for biking, and bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a warm top. All bikes have small baskets to stow your belongings.