Experience the Marlborough wine region your way with a bike hire for the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off available from Blenheim or Renwick hotels. Pick-up occurs between 9:30 AM to 9:45 AM and drop off around 5:00 PM.
- Discover Marlborough at your own pace on a self-guided bike tour
- Visit any of 15 wineries within just 3-kilometers from your starting point
- Sample a wonderful variety of wines at each winery's tasting room
- Benefit from a wine map filled with insights, tips, and recommendations
- Take the hassle out of driving with transfers included from Blenheim and Renwick hotels
- Pick-up and drop off from Blenheim and Renwick hotels
- Bike rental with helmet and bike lock
- Wine map
- Winery tasting fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- New Zealand's legal drink age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring your passport as ID if you are under 25 years old
- Bikes for children and baby seats are available
- Pick-up can be arranged from Picton for an additional cost of NZD$50.00 per person. Alternatively, visit the Blenheim or Picton information sites for information on a bus that runs between Picton and Blenheim.