Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park from Bled. See the amazing Savica Waterfall, go on wonderful hikes, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the local tour operator's office at Ljubljanska 20, 4260 Bled. If you need a pick up in Bled area, please send us the address of your accommodation in Bled area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part in this experience. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 6 guests is required for departure. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with this experience
- It operates in all weather conditions
- Guests are sent a short briefing about the tour (with the exact time and place of departure) to the email provided on the day before the tour at around 7:00 pm central European time
- If you are late 10-minutes or more, the tour will go ahead without you, and no refunds will be provided
- If you need a Chinese guide, please reach out to the activity provider