Swim with wild spinner and bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment on an eco-tour along the west coast of Mauritius from Grande Riviere Noire. Snorkel among the colorful fish and coral reef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at La Jetée Road, Black River, Mauritius.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There is a 90% chance you will see dolphins