Bottlenose dolphins, organically brewed beer and cute coastal villages: this 1-day tour from Inverness explores the best-kept secrets of northern Scotland. Travel in comfort on a luxury, small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret Street, Inverness, IV11LTOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Waterproof clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- The Black Isle Brewery is not accepting visitors at the moment. Your driver guide will give you more time at the other beautiful locations of the Black Isle.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items