Experience an Edwardian historic house and garden nestled in a leafy corner of Birmingham. Amble through the botanic gardens and discover over 6000 plant species. Step back in time to the Edwardian era inside Winterbourne House.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore both the house and gardens across seven acres
- See over 6000 different plant species
- Learn about the history of the families that have lived in the property
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Entrance to house and gardens
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Winterbourne House & Garden 58 Edgbaston Park Rd, Birmingham B15 2RT, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entry to the house is currently by timed ticket only. Tickets are limited and are only available on arrival to the site.