Experience the bioluminescent lagoon kayak adventure, and see the glowing waters of Laguna Grande – 1 of only 5 year-round bioluminescent lagoons in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Puerto Rico Bio Bay Tours llc Kiosko, at the very end of Road 987, Cabezas de San Juan, Fajardo Puerto Rico 00738. Across the street from Ocean View Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- All kayaks that are doubles bookings must be done in pairs. Uneven participants will be combined with another uneven in a double kayak
- There is a tour minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 24; the combined weight cannot exceed 450 pounds
- No children under 18 can participate without adult supervision
- There will be three guides in the water at all times
- You will spend 2 full hours in the water
- Transportation is not provided on this tours, a rental car is recommended. Uber and taxis are not reliable from the tour location
- Visibility may change based on weather, this night kayaking is focused on the ecology and not the bioluminescence
- This tour is not recommended for people who are afraid of the dark