Discover the most spectacular filming locations from Season 7 of Game of Thrones during a guided tour from Bilbao. Visit Dragonstone, King's Landing and learn about the sites and the filming process.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please be at Calle Viuda de Epalza 1, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain, 10 minutes before your activity starting time. You will see the guide at the San Nicolás Church bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- You will need to climb 241 steps to reach the top of the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe (this part is optional as there is also a viewing point)
- The total walk to San Juan and back is 2.4KM with a 35% slope at some points
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 guests in order to run, if there are not enough guests the tour may be canceled
- On occasion, the path to Barrika and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe may be closed due to weather conditions or construction issues. This does not incur a cancellation of the tour.
- From October and until further notice, the access to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe will be partial. There won’t be a possibility to walk the 241 steps as they are working on the accessibility of the path.
- Check your type of tour before booking. Zumaia's Beach stop is only on the full-day tour