Visit the quaint areas of Basque Country that boast some of the freshest grilled seafood in Europe. Take a guided tour of San Sebastian and enjoy pickup and drop-off in Bilbao.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Look for the activity provider's guide, holding the Buendía Tours logo, next to the puppy sculpture in front of the Guggenheim Museum. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the local partner's guides and logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Important: During the months of November and December, the Provincial Council of Bizkaia will close the accesses to the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe hermitage from time to time. The viewpoints will remain open as normal.
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking. Hiking or sport shoes are recommended
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual)
- If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English
- Choose an option, among those offered, in the language that is of interest to you