Discover the most spectacular filming locations from Season 7 of Game of Thrones during a guided tour from Bilbao. Visit Dragonstone and King's Landing and learn everything about the sites and the filming process of this hit TV show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Explore the incredible filming locations from Season 7 of Game of Thones
- Climb up the stairs to reach Dragonstone Fortress
- Visit King's Landing's beach and an incredible medieval-style castle
- Entrance to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Swords and cloaks
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- People with heart problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please be at Areatzako Pasealekua, 1A, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain, 10 minutes before your activity starting time. You will see the guide at the San Nicolás Church bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You will need to climb 241 steps to reach the top of the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe (this part is optional as there is also a viewing point).
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 guests in order to run, if there are not enough guests the tour may be cancelled.
- On occasion, the path to Barrika and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe may be closed due to weather conditions. This does not incur a cancellation of the tour.
- Please note that visits to Bermeo and Zumaia are not included on the half-day tour.