Discover the Basque Country - rural villages, palaces, historical buildings and a breathtaking landscape. Visit the oldest University of the Basque Country and see the medieval tower houses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be at 09.00 in the lobby of your Bilbao hotel. If your hotel is not in the city center, your pick-up point will be Abba Parque Hotel in central Bilbao.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take in the breathtaking landscape of Basque Country
- Marvel at the oldest University of the Basque Country, the University of the Sancti Spiritu
- Visit the Sanctuary of Arantzazu and enjoy its breathtaking surroundings
- Specialized guide during the tour with all types of information on the sights.
- Transport and assistance insurance.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Children from 2 to 12 years will have a discount of 50%. They will have to be accompanied by at least two adults