Retrace the steps of famous Spanish footballers on their home turf with a tour of Athletic Club’s San Mamés Museum and Stadium in Bilbao.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Basque
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
San Mamés Stadium, between the gates 19 and 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From June 3rd until July 1st the pitch will be covered due to the concerts that will be held in San Mamés. The tour may undergo some modification of its usual route.
- Please note that the museum closes at 7 PM in winter (November-February) and at 8 PM in summer (March-October).
- Please, note your selected tour time is subject to availability so should be considered a reference.
- It is necessary to bring your own smartphone to access the audio guide content. It is also necessary to bring your own headphones/earphones in order to use the audio guide.
- Schedule and visits subject to modifications on match days, behind closed doors training, or other events in San Mamés.