Retrace the steps of famous Spanish footballers on their home turf with a tour of Athletic Club’s San Mamés Museum and Stadium in Bilbao.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Basque, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
San Mamés Stadium, between the gates 19 and 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- It is necessary to bring your own smartphone and headphones/earphones to use the audio guide
- The museum closes at 7:00 PM in winter (November-February) and at 8:00 PM in summer (March-October)
- Schedules and visits are subject to modification on match days, behind-closed-doors training, or other events in San Mamés
- On match days, the museum opening hours may vary depending on the time of the match. If the match takes place within the museum's opening hours, the museum closes 2 hours before kick-off and the stadium cannot be visited 4 hours before kick-off