Bilbao: Museum of Fine Arts Private Guided Tour
- Discover the history of Spain through the impressive art collection of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Admire the masterpieces of Goya, Ribera, and many more
- Find out more about the artists and their artworks with an expert guide in art history
- Skip the lines at the box office and enter the museum directly
Enter the museum with your guide without having to wait in line at the box office. Then, marvel at the works of painters of various artistic periods, and admire multiple pictorial styles and historical events seen from the perspective of some of the best artists in the world.
Be amazed by the anatomical prints of Ribera and the disturbing themes in the "Black Paintings" by Francisco de Goya. Finally, visit a hidden area of the museum to take a look at 19th century avant-garde alternative genre paintings from the Basque Country.
Tours are available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Entry fees
- Expert guide in local art history
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the entrance door to the Museum of Fine Arts in Bilbao, located at Museo Plaza, 2, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain. Your guide will be carrying a green backpack with a white clover.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography