Transform your way of discovering Bilbao with a customized guided tour. This is as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Make your time in Bilbao more memorable as you get to know the city and experience it as a local does.
What to Expect
Explore Bilbao with a friendly local who is passionate about the city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make your visit even more enjoyable. Choose a 2, 3 or 4-hour duration for this customized tour.
Meet your guide where you're staying so that you can start out getting familiar with the neighborhood. The local guide can provide loads of useful information about the easiest way to get around, the top things to see and do and the best places to eat and buy groceries.
By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your time in Bilbao.
- Local guide
- Customized private tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
It is possble to start the tour at any centrally located landmark or location in the city.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Children under 3 years of age can join for free. For children from 3-12 years there is a 50 percent discount
• If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you would need to cover the cost of the entrance for the local guide
• You can request a specific time to begin the tour
• This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
• Cancelations incur a €10 administration fee
• Free cancelation if made 2 days or more before the date of the activity
• 100 per cent cancelation fee (no reimbursement) if made 1 day or less from the date of the activity