Manta Ray night snorkel is a must-do while in Hawaii. It is a lifetime opportunity to see giant manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures up close. Enjoy a magical moment at night with manta rays gracefully gliding through the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please bring a swimsuit, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt and motion sickness medicine (most effective taken the night before and the day of tour at least an hour before the scheduled tour)
- If Manta Rays are not spotted on your tour, you will receive another cruise free (no refunds)
- You can rent a GoPro (subject to availability)