Have an out-of-this-world experience. This thrilling adventure is the only Big Island star tour to feature nighttime astronomical observing for all ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Grand Naniloa Double Tree Hotel, 93 Banyan Drive, Hilo, HI 96720.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour does not visit the summit of Maunakea out of deference to Native Hawaiian concerns
- You must wear closed-toe shoes, long pants, and bring a jacket
- Telescope equipment will be provided