Join this wildlife tour aboard a power catamaran, with ample seating and shade. Enjoy the coastal sights and a refreshing swim and snorkel along the Kohala Coast. Guaranteed to see wild dolphins or green sea turtles, or come back for free.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Directions to Kawaihae Harbor-South, 61-3527 Kawaihae Rd, Waimea, HI 96743, USA: From Hwy 19 bear left onto Hwy 270 (Akoni Pule Hwy) and continue on Kawaihae Road. Turn left at the Kawaihae Harbor entrance (at signs for “Matson” and “Young Brothers.”) Turn left before guard shack. Turn right at next crossroads and continue until the comfort station and yellow gate before the boat slips. The vessel is at the end of the dock, at slip S-01.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waver
- You should wear your swimsuit and bring a light jacket, sunscreen, towel, and camera
- Buy or bring your snorkel and mask, or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup as of 7/1/21.