Transport yourself to ancient Polynesia and experience Hawaiian culture in an enchanting oceanfront setting on Kailua Bay. Delight in an island-inspired buffet complete with a captivating luau show and thrilling Samoan fire-knife dancing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Celebrate Hawaiian culture in an oceanfront setting overlooking Kailua Bay
- Indulge in a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet filled with an assortment of Polynesian classics
- Marvel at a dramatic show of traditional Hawaiian song and Samoan fire knife dance
- Sip Mai Tais and other awesome selections of standard cocktails
- All-inclusive island-style buffet
- Complimentary cocktails
- Captivating Polynesian Show with Samoan fire knife dance finale
- 5 parking fee (payable at the time of tour check-in)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Royal Kona Resort, 75-5852 Alii Dr, Kailua, HI 96740, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If your Luau is canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a refund.
- Seats are pre-assigned. If you're travelling with other parties and wish to be seated together, advanced arrangement with the local partner is required. Check-in time is at 4:30 PM.
- Currently there are the following COVID-19 restrictions in place:
- It is only possible to seat up to 10 people per table in the same party. When there is more than 10 people, multiple tables will be set up next to each other.
- The Imu Ceremony is suspended
- All pre and post close contact activities including arts and craft and group hula lessons are suspended
- Food and beverage will be served by hotel staff. Bar access will be limited