Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town of Bern. During a guided walk you’ll have the opportunity to admire its fountains, towers, quaint streets, arcades and more. Learn about the city’s 800 years of history from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, English
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Tourist Information at the main rail station Bahnhofsplatz 10aOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour is bilingual