Enjoy a private 2-hour guided tour of the forgotten cemetery in Stahnsdorf, Berlin. Learn more about the history of the cemetery and see interesting gravestones of famous personalities in the wonderful natural surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entrance to the cemetery, Bahnhofstraße 2, 14532 StahnsdorfOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cemetery is very large (206 hectares). You therefore cover a large distance on the tour (approximately 3-4 kilometers). Please note that you are exposed to the weather in the cemetery.