Take a walk on the wild side of Berlin on this group tour (maximum 12 people). See Kreuzberg's bright markets, restaurants, cafes and alternative clubs. Discover what remains of Berlin's famous squatter scene and walk along the East Side Gallery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Check out Kottbusser Tor, the Adalbertstraße skyscrapers, and the Kreuzberg Museum
- Stop at the Home for the Blind and relax over a coffee in the Oranienhöfen
- See the Museum of Objects, dedicated to the history of mass production and wander over the Mariannenplatz to art squat Bethanien
- Visit the well-known pharmacy, Fontane-Apotheke, and stroll through Görlitzer Park, which was previously a train station
- City guide
- Rain poncho (if necessary)
- Food and drink
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the advertising pillar by 137 Skalitzer Straße, in front of Gold Exchange and next to REWE. Nearest U-Bahn station: Kottbusser Tor (lines U1 and U8). Skalitzer Straße exit. Your guide will be carrying a sign with the tour operator's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain poncho will be distributed.
- A minimum number of 2 persons is required for the tour. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at short notice and to notify you accordingly.
- The cancellation deadline for groups of 3 or more is 3 days before the scheduled tour.