Small Group Tour: "Wild Kreuzberg"
- Check out Kottbusser Tor, the Adalbertstraße skyscrapers, and the Kreuzberg Museum
- Stop at the Home for the Blind and relax over a coffee in the Oranienhöfen
- See the Museum of Objects, dedicated to the history of mass production and wander over the Mariannenplatz to art squat Bethanien
- Visit the well-known pharmacy, Fontane-Apotheke, and stroll through Görlitzer Park, which was previously a train station
Walking past imposing houses from the beginning of the last century, and the Sozialpalast, you will reach the really happening Oranienstraße, the heart of the former SO36 postal district, as Berlin's punk district is still known. Here there are restaurants, bars and shops with typical Kreuzberg charm, the Berlin Home for the Blind, the Museum of Objects, Comic Shops and Boutiques.
Over the Heinrich-Platz you will reach the Mariannenplatz, where the art-squat Bethanien, a former hospital, is to be found. Next-door in the Rauchhaus you will find more traces of the squatters' life of days gone by. Then walk to the Oberbaumbrücke, which symbolically links East and West Berlin and leads to the East Side Gallery.
- City guide
- Rain poncho (if necessary)
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the advertising pillar by 137 Skalitzer Straße, in front of Gold Exchange and next to REWE. Nearest U-Bahn station: Kottbusser Tor (lines U1 and U8). Skalitzer Straße exit. Your guide will be carrying a sign with the tour operator's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• A minimum number of 2 persons is required for the tour. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at short notice and to notify you accordingly.
• The cancellation deadline for groups of 3 or more is 3 days before the scheduled tour.