TV Tower: Skip the Line with Late Night Tickets
From $15 per personBook now
- Skip the line and save money on late night tickets to Berlin's top attraction
- Enjoy the sunset in summer and watch the city come alive at night
- Spot Berlin's famous landmarks from more than 200 meters above ground
From both 203 and 207 meters up you can look out over the entire city and discover its well-known monuments, including the Reichstag (German Parliament), the Brandenburg Gate, and Hauptbahnhof, Berlin's main railway station. See the Olympic Stadium, the Museumsinsel (Museum Island) and Potsdamer Platz.
With almost 1.2 million visitors every year, the TV Tower is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. Considering the large number of visitors, it is well worth booking your tickets in advance – and skipping the line!
- Entrance ticket to the TV Tower
- Skip-the-line access to the viewing platform and lifts
- Food and drink
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin. Please make your way directly to the security control point on the first floor of the TV Tower with your e-ticket or printed ticket to hand. Please go through the security check and then scan your voucher (printed or mobile voucher) at the automatic check-in machine. Please note that there will be no attendant and you will have to do this yourself.
• Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower
• Due to architectural constraints and to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches. Mobility-disabled visitors should be aware that in the case of an evacuation, they must climb down 986 steps
• Please note, as the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to wait in line for the security check and elevator, however you can skip the long queues for the cashier
• Infants under 5 can enter for free
Product ID: 60753