Drive a real, well-preserved Trabant 601 car through Berlin and follow your experienced guide through the formerly divided city. Discover the Berlin atmosphere in a vintage Trabi and learn interesting facts about the city as you explore the famous sights.
What to Expect
Start your sightseeing tour at Alexanderplatz in Berlin Mitte. After a brief introduction to the Trabant vehicle, you will follow the tour leader in a line of Trabis on a 90-minute tour of the sights in Berlin.
All vehicles are equipped with the appropriate radio, which keeps you in contact with the lead vehicle. This way, you will get lots of information on Berlin’s sights during the tour.
Experience Berlin in a unique way. From the vintage car you will not only explore the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate, the government district, and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, but also Kurfürstendamm, the Victory Column, Potsdamer Platz, the Reichstag building, Gendarmenmarkt, and much more.
- Technical instruction
- Trabi rental
- Experienced tour guide
- Insurance with 300 euro excess in case of damage
- Support from the team
What's Not Included
- Parking tickets for illegal parking
- Penalties for traffic violations
- Car seats for children (please bring your own car seats with you if you are bringing children)
Meet at the Alexa shopping mall parking lot (Schicklerstrasse, on the corner with Dircksenstrasse), 10178 Berlin
What to Remember
• All participants wishing to drive the Trabi will be required to present a valid driving license (Class B)
• All drivers must be at least 18 years of age
• Driving ability is assumed