On this tour, you will visit the Nazi-Headquarters to learn about the dictatorship and visit the old Jewish quarter with traces of the community and the deportation of the Berlin Jews.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You need an AB public transport ticket.