Experience a Berlin that no longer exists at THE WALL. The artist Yadegar Asisi presents everyday life in the 1980s in Berlin's Kreuzberg sector.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
asisi Panorama Berlin, Friedrichstraße 205, 10117 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A free guided tour is available on Thursday at 11:30 AM in English and on Saturday at 11:30 AM in German but pre-booking not possible
- Your ticket does not entitle you to the free guided tour and places subject to availability
- There is a group rate available on-site for groups of 10 or more