Explore Berlin’s dark past on a tour of its former Nazi buildings, Soviet war memorials, and the site where Hitler’s bunker stood. Learn how Hitler rose to power and turned Berlin into part of the Nazi machine on this Third Reich half-day walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There will be a break partway through the tour
- You will need to purchase an AB transport ticket for this tour.
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. The local partner reserves the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining this tour.
- The tour may vary slightly, depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.