Explore the rise and fall of Nazi Germany in Berlin and learn about the events that catapulted Hitler to power. Discover the stories of the Nazi, Gestapo, and SS within the Reich as you learn about Berlin under siege and the darkest details of WW2.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
You’ll find our guides outside the Friedrichstraße train station, on the square between the Tränenpalast (Palace of Tears) and the station. The guides will be wearing a blue lanyard and a yellow name tag holding yellow umbrellasOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour operates rain or shine
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin