Skip the line to Panoramapunkt and admire the best views of Berlin and the TV Tower from a height of 100 meters. Ride the fastest elevator in Europe to the 24th floor. Enjoy Panoramacafé and an open-air exhibit on the history of Potsdamer Platz.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express elevators
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Potsdamer Platz 1 10785 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is not a ticket to the TV Tower, but to the Panoramapunkt on Kollhoff Tower on Potsdamer Platz. From there, you have a spectacular view of the TV Tower
- Skip-the-line refers to the elevator line
- Closed on 24 December
- Persons in wheelchairs and their companions are welcome on the 24th floor viewing platform. For safety reasons, though, a maximum of 3 persons in wheelchairs are allowed on the observation deck at a time