Skip the line to Panoramapunkt and admire the best views of Berlin and the TV Tower from a height of 100 meters. Ride the fastest elevator in Europe to the 24th floor. Enjoy Panoramacafé and an open-air exhibit on the history of Potsdamer Platz.
What to Expect
Start your journey by jumping the queue into the troubled past of Potsdamer Platz, one of the most important and popular places in the world, with a ride on the fastest lift in Europe.
In just 20 seconds — and without a wait in the queue — you can take the elevator up to a height of 100 meters. From here you can enjoy breathtaking views of Berlin – no other vantage point provides a view of almost all structural and historical highlights of the German capital. The Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Column, and Bellevue Palace seem close enough to touch.
The multimedia open-air exhibition “Berliner Blicke auf den Potsdamer Platz” (Berlin views of Potsdamer Platz) lets you immerse yourself in the various transformations of this historical location: from a quiet green to the pulsing heart of a major city, from the height of luxury to the field of ruble, from no man’s land to the new center of Berlin.
The glass-walled Panoramacafé takes you back to the 1920s and 1930s. Take a moment to think about the past as you enjoy a cup of coffee and a delicious slice of cake. Depending on the time of day, the light breaks through the golden spires of the tower – the so-called “Crown of Berlin.” One floor above, on the 25th floor, you can admire the sunset over the West Berlin skyline from the stunning sun deck and enjoy the most beautiful sky over Berlin.
- VIP skip-the-line ticket to ride on Europe’s fastest elevator
- Entrance to the exhibition “Berliner Blicke auf den Potsdamer Platz” (Berlin views of Potsdamer Platz)
What's Not Included
- No table or appointed time reservations possible
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this is not a ticket to the TV Tower, but to the Panoramapunkt on Kollhoff Tower on Potsdamer Platz. From there, you have a spectacular view of the TV Tower
• The VIP ticket saves waiting time for the elevator. You must exchange your voucher for your official ticket at the box office
• From April to October: The Panoramapunkt is open from 10:00 to 20:00, the café is open from 11:00 to 19:00. The last ride up departs at 19:30
• From November to March: The Panoramapunkt is open from 10:00 to 18:00, the café is open from 11:00 to 17:00. The last ride up departs at 17:30
• Closed on 24 December
• Persons in wheelchairs and their companions are welcome on the 24th floor viewing platform. Please note that for safety reasons, though, a maximum of 3 persons in wheelchairs are allowed on the observation deck at a time