Visit Berlin's Museum for Contemporary Art in the Hamburger Bahnhof and admire the impressive collection of contemporary art. Discover a variety of fascinating exhibitions of renowned artists in the biggest house of the national gallery.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 15 minutes
- from first activation
Select participants and date
The Museum is located in: Invalidenstraße 50-51, 10557 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket is not refundable. Please contact the visitor team of "Staatliche Museen zu Berlin", if you want to book for a group
- The museum is not completely wheelchair-accessible
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended, but not mandatory