Explore Berlin at your own pace - you can hop on or off at any of the bus stops, whenever you'd like. Visit the Reichstag, admiring its famous glass dome and enjoying coffee, pastries, or cake as you take in the incredible views.
What to Expect
This 2-in-1 combo ticket lets you discover Berlin at your own pace while saving time and money. The ticket is valid for a 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour. Visit the city's most beautiful sights and learn fascinating facts about Berlin's history via an audio guide. Over the course of 2 days, you can hop on or off whenever you'd like at any of the 18 stops scattered around the historic city center.
See the Brandenburg Gate and many other monuments of historical significance. Visit the Reichstag, admire its glass dome, and enjoy delicious coffee, pastries, or cake for 1 hour in Käfer, the rooftop restaurant. The best seats will be reserved and waiting for you - savor the impressions of the day as you take in a one-of-a-kind view of the German capital.
- Visit to the Reichstag dome (excluding maintenance times)
- Coffee and cake in the Reichstag's rooftop restaurant (for 1 hour, from 15:30-16:30)
- 2-day City-Circle city tour ticket
- Headset for the city tour
What's Not Included
- Entry to other attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Meet at the BBS stall on the corner of Kurfürstendamm and Rankestraße. The Reichstag is at bus stop number 13 (Brandenburg Gate).
What to Remember
• Your ticket is valid for 2 days and can be used during the following hours on each day of the tour:
In winter, or from 01 November through 31 March: from 10:00-17:00
In summer, or from 01 April to 31 October: from 10:00-18:00
• Advance booking is necessary. Coffee and dessert in the Reichstag's rooftop restaurant is subject to seat availability
• Participants who would like to sit together in the rooftop restaurant should make a group booking as the seating plan cannot be changed on the day of. Entrance to the restaurant is possible from 15:30 onward. Reservations will be valid from 15:30-16:30
• Refunds are not available for cancelled bookings
• Please bring your passport or photo ID
• Visits to the glass dome are not always guaranteed. Entry may not be possible during maintenance work or cleaning, or when the German parliament is in session