Visit the Bode Museum on Berlin Museum Island and marvel at the Museum of Byzantine Art and the Sculpture Collection. Explore the Münzkabinett, one of the largest coin collections in the world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entrance to the Bode Museum Am Kupfergraben 10117 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please enter the museum within 15 minutes of the timeslots that have been booked.
- Discounted tickets are only accepted with a valid ID
- The entire building is wheelchair-accessible
- The museum opens at 10:00 AM with parts of the exhibition. Additional rooms open at 11:00 AM