Dive right into history at the DDR Museum. Rummage through cupboards and drawers in originally furnished rooms and drive a Trabant. Dance to East German Rock and play football.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The museum entrance is on the bank of the Spree opposite Berlin CathedralOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children up to 5 get free entry
- The museum is open from Monday - Sunday from 9am to 9pm (except December 24th and 31st: 9am to 4pm)