Visit the Reichstag and enjoy a beautiful view of Berlin from the famed glass dome, then have coffee and cake at the rooftop restaurant at a table reserved specially for you.
What to Expect
The Käfer Rooftop Garden restaurant has a truly unique location: atop the Reichstag in the heart of Berlin. The only parliamentary building in the world with a restaurant open to the public, the German Bundestag is a culinary trailblazer with the renowned Käfer.
Visit the glass dome of the Reichstag and enjoy an hour for coffee and cake in the rooftop restaurant. Reserve a place and experience a unique view of the capital as everyone carries on their daily activities.
Please note: due to heightened security measures imposed by the German Bundestag, the full names and birthdates of ALL guests are required at least 24 hours in advance. These will be submitted to the police and security. A valid photo ID is required for entry.
- Reservation for entry to the Reichstag
- Table reservation at the rooftop restaurant
- Cake or torte depending on choice of option
What's Not Included
- Tour of Reichstag
- Audio guides in Reichstag (free rental from visitor services)
- Additional food and drinks not outlined above
Platz der Republik 1, on the roof of the German Bundestag
What to Remember
• Important: Due to heightened security measures imposed by the German Bundestag, the full names and birthdates of all participants (including the person making the booking) must be provided at booking. These will be submitted to the police and security
• A valid photo ID is required for entry for every participant
• If you have not provided the necessary information to GetYourGuide at booking or by 24 hours before the tour at the latest, you booking will be automatically cancelled
• Please arrive outside the entrance at 15:10 at the latest. Please be punctual as entry cannot be guaranteed for latecomers
• Please note that smoking is not permitted in the building or on the roof terrace